Excuse me for a moment while I blow out some of the cobwebs around here!
I've not been on DeviantArt for a long old time. I know, I know, I should keep it more updated, but I've been busy. I won't bore you with the details, so for now, a few brief bullet points, just to fill you all in:
- Even though I've not posted anything new on DeviantArt in about a year, I've still been busy. Busier than ever, in fact. I left my job planning people's kitchens in order to go full-time freelance and it's been a bit non-stop since then. I'm currently working on projects for BBC Worldwide and Big Finish productions, so I have an excuse to play with Doctor Who stuff on Photoshop! I'll post things up as and when I can.
- But I'm a forgetful sort of chap, so I may well forget to keep things updated here. I'll try to be better, I promise. If in doubt, I keep my online portfolio pretty well updated on Behance, and my Tumblr is usually updated pretty quick, too. You'll find more close-up detail shots of some of my deviations posted over on Tumblr, too.
- Failing either of those, I'm often around on Twitter. I don't always tweet a lot, but I'm usually around reading things, so it's an easy way to get in touch if you need to.
- Speaking of which, now that I'm freelance, I'm usually available for commissions. If there's something you're after, just drop me a line on here, Behance, Twitter, or somewhere, and we can have a chat about what I can do for you. I don't have a price list, because things are usually done on a case-by-case basis, and my rates can adjust depending on how much is happening at any one time.
- Finally, I do keep a regular blog - over at Doctor Who Online. I've been watching an episode a day of Doctor Who from the very beginning, and then writing about it for them since January 1st last year. As I type this, I'm not far from the end of the Tom Baker era. Feel free to check it out, all the entries back to the first are available on the site.
I think that's everything covered, but if there's anything else you need to know or want to chat about, feel free to get in touch via one of the above options!